CVL was the key adviser to Nanjing Automobile Corporation (NAC) in its acquisition of the assets of the former MG Rover Group.CVL provided
- Advice on NAC’s UK and global strategy.
- Advice on marketing and sales strategy.
- Advice on legal and financial matters.
- Constructing business plan and setting up business partnership.
- Assisting on site management and consolidation.
- Managing the vendor tooling collection.
- Assisting in Setting Up New Suppliers Base.
- Interim Management Support for NAC-MG UK Operation in Longbridge.
Following the acquisition, CVL continued to act as a consultant to NAC to develop its overall global strategy and to establish partnerships to underpin the future MG operation.