CVL managed the acquisition and continues to provide strategic advice.
- Jointly acquired Johnson Security Ltd (JSL) with Four Dimensions Beijing Ltd in April 2004.
- Consolidated the UK business and China joint venture.
- Provided interim management for for the UK business.
- JSL had cash flow difficulties and a loss of £1.4m in year ending June 2004.
- Finances turned around within one year resulting in an operating profit of £0.5m in June 2005 with turnover increased from £9m to £16m.
- Focused on the development of new technology in the security industry. Such as: Cash Box and Electronic Sniffer etc.
- Managed further acquisition activities.
- Managed the exit of minority shareholders in 2007.